1. Full Season Membership admits the member to all Warrington Wolves Super League home matches. (excludes play-off matches).
2. Entrance to the stadium is at the discretion of the management of Warrington Wolves; all ground regulations and safety messages must be complied with.
3. No refunds or credit will be given for any matches unattended by a season member, with the exception of the Ticket Exchange benefit (see above).
4. Admission to academy and reserves league matches will be by production of membership card.
5. Membership cards remain the property of Warrington Wolves and are strictly non-transferable or saleable.
6. For additional games not included in the membership, members’ seats will be reserved for a period of 48 hours before general sale.
7. Seats are granted at the discretion of Warrington Wolves, where a seat is no longer available or a member asked to move, a similar priced seat will be offered.
8. Members or ticket holders smoking, vaping or engaging in any form of bad language, racist or abusive behaviour will have their ticket/membership withdrawn and future entry may be refused.
9. It is the member’s responsibility to inform the club of any change of name or address for future correspondence.
10. Pushchairs and prams are not allowed into the stadium for safety reasons.
11. Any infants (aged between 0-4 years) will be admitted free of charge with confirmation of date of birth. This is on a match-by-match basis or with the purchase of an infant membership which must be completed 24 hours before the game, subject to availability.
12. Disabled & carers will only be admitted with both parties entering the stadium together.
13. Photo ID may be requested when purchasing concession, junior, young adult, disabled or infant membership/tickets.
14. Proof of entitlement will be required for all disabled & carer applications.
15. Only five transfers/upgrades will be allowed per season member. When requesting a transfer or upgrade, the membership card must be presented and this must be redeemed 24 hours before the game. No stand transfers or upgrades are permitted on match days.
16. Lost or stolen membership cards can be duplicated at the discretion of the club after a non-refundable administration charge of £5 has been paid.