Warrington Wolves are currently recruiting for the role of reception security, within the stadium department.
This is a part-time role, based at The Halliwell Jones Stadium, working 4 evenings per week. There may be the occasional requirement to work additional hours at the weekend.
The below job description provides further details. We offer a competitive salary and if you feel this role is for you please apply by submitting your CV, together with a covering letter, via email to email@example.com.
The closing date for all applications is Wednesday 7 March 2018 – applications received after this date will not be considered.
Line manager: Stadium Manager
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday, 17:00 to 21:00 (additional hours may be required, including weekends)
Main function of the position: To provide evening cover for the stadium main reception and to ensure that the whole stadium is empty and secured before leaving
Main tasks of position:
1. To cover all functions of the main reception as required; dealing with visitors, taking and relaying accurate messages, and answering telephone calls in a professional manner. And dress appropriately to deal with customer queries.
2. To receive, correctly record and safely store cash, mainly from lottery agents, in line with the written procedure
3. To be able to react to any fire alarm activations following all training guidelines
4. To efficiently lock and alarm the stadium at the end of each working day (unless Centerplate are involved – see below), and to confidently deal with the alarm company if unable to set the alarm, which may require an engineer call-out
5. To liaise with Centerplate (conference and events team) to confirm who will be locking up at the end of the night should they be holding an evening event at the stadium
6. To assist colleagues with ad hoc administration tasks as and when required, including computer-based work
7. To ensure all feedback from colleagues and customers is reported
8. Carry out any additional tasks at the request of the line manager, and continually strive to enhance club culture and processes whilst investing in personal development