Warrington Wolves Rugby League Club - Match Day Conditions
1. Pushchairs and prams are not permitted into the Stadium for Health & Safety reasons.
2. Any infants (0 to 4yrs) will only be admitted free of charge with a valid ticket.
This must be claimed 24 HRS BEFORE the game, subject to availability and with proof of date of birth
This is only available on a match by match basis.
There is no free admission for infants on the day of game
3. Carers will only be admitted when entering the stadium with a disabled supporter.
The season ticket must be presented when both supporters enter the stadium together.
4. Any promotional offers must be redeemed 24 HRS BEFORE the chosen game at the club shop.
No redemption will be permitted on the day of the game.
This includes friend for a fiver and any school or foundation promotions
5. When requesting a transfer or upgrade, the season ticket book MUST be presented
Any requests for upgrade or transfer must be redeemed 24 HRS BEFORE the game.
NO stand transfers or upgrades are permitted on match days.
Only 3 transfers are permitted per season ticket.
6. Turnstile operators have strict instructions to accept only the correct voucher.
You MUST bring your full season ticket book for admittance at the turnstiles on a match day
No vouchers will be accepted without the correct book.
Vouchers must be torn out in the presence of the turnstile operator
7. Entrance to the stadium is at the discretion of the management of Warrington Wolves;
All Ground Regulations and Safety messages must be complied with.
8. No refunds or credit will be given for any matches unattended by a Season Ticket Holder.
9. Admission to Academy & Reserve League matches at Wilderspool will be by production of the complete booklet - no voucher is required for entry.
10. This season ticket remains the property of Warrington Wolves; it is strictly non-transferable or saleable.
11. Seats are granted at the discretion of Warrington Wolves, where a seat is not available or a Ticket Holder asked to move, a similar priced seat will be offered.
12. Ticket holders smoking or engaging in any form of bad language, racist or abusive behaviour will have their tickets withdrawn and future entry refused.
13. Photo ID with proof of age will be required when purchasing a Concession, Junior, Young Adult, Student or infant ticket. Disabled supporters will need proof of eligibility
14. Refunds for match tickets will only be issued 48 hrs before a game on production of a valid receipt.
15. If the season ticket book is defaced in any way, then it will be confiscated and a replacement issued with a replacement charge. Details of ST holder must be available for viewing when requested
16. In the event of a season ticket holder misplacing, losing or defacing their season ticket, the club will only issue a duplicate book on payment of the current full value of the season ticket. We strongly advise all season ticket holders that their household insurance policy covers this eventuality.