http://megafema.com/?p=betagan-generico-precio betagan generico precio
12. No person shall take alcohol into the stadium, via any entrance gate or doorway
13. Glass bottles, containers and other similar articles including anything which could or might be used as a weapon are not permitted within the ground, this includes any apparatus used to stand on to obtain a better view (crate, folding stand etc.).
14. All persons entering The Halliwell Jones Stadium are admitted subject to the understanding that they may be required to submit to a search to prevent dangerous articles being brought into the ground which might be used to cause injury or damage to other persons or property.
15. Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any object onto the pitch.
16. The obstruction of any yellow painted gangways, access ways, exits and entrance stairways and other like places, is strictly forbidden.
17. Both the NORTH and EAST stands are for seated spectators only. Standing is NOT allowed.
18. The right of admission is reserved by the club management, and no transfers within the ground are allowed
19. Any article that may be deemed to compromise public safety, is not permitted within the stadium without permission by any servant or agent of the club, or any police officer.
20. No prams (baby buggies), with the exception of disabled wheelchairs, are allowed into the stadium
21. No dogs, with the exception of guide dogs, are allowed into the stadium. Their location within the stadium is subject to approval by the safety officer.
22. The Halliwell Jones Stadium has a TOTAL No Smoking Policy throughout the entire ground. This ban includes any type of electronic smoking device
23. The club reserves the right for its servants and agents and or members of the Police Force to remove from this ground any person who does not comply with the ground regulations and with the rules and regulations of the Rugby Football League.
24. All persons entering this ground are admitted only subject to the above regulations and to the rules and regulations of the Rugby Football League. Entry to the ground shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all these rules and regulations
In addition, if any football games take place at the stadium the following ground regulations have a power of arrest under The Football Offences Act, 1991.